GENERAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- Each participant of the Aurum 1006 km powered by Hankook race who has entered the area of the race is responsible for his/her own health, safety, and life. Participants of the race shall respect the rights and legitimate interests of the other participants. A participant of the race shall immediately inform the Organiser or security officers about any violations of these Rules and Regulations.
- Each participant of the race who has entered the area of the race bears sole responsibility for the safety, loss, or damage of his/her belongings.
- Each participant of the race agrees and does not object to being searched before he/she enters the active and/or leisure zone in order to ensure that he/she is not carrying any objects that are prohibited by the Rules and Regulations or any other objects that pose a threat to society. The participants who possess any objects that are prohibited by the Rules and Regulations and/or any other objects that pose a threat to society shall not be allowed to enter the area of the race, irrespective of the fact that they have purchased a race ticket.
- The participants of the race shall observe the instructions given by the individuals who are responsible for the safety of the race. Failure to observe such instructions may result in the participants’ removal from the area of the race without the right to return at a later stage.
- It is prohibited to perform any commercial and/or promotional activities in the area of the race without the written consent of the Organiser.
- A participant of the race agrees that the Organiser may film during the race throughout the entire area of the race and use the filmed material later for promotional purposes in any way and in any media for an indefinite period of time.
- Access to the area of the race shall not be granted to those:
- Individuals who are obviously under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other psychotropic substances;
- Individuals who carry guns or other dangerous objects, explosives, psychotropic substances, flammable materials, or alcoholic beverages;
- Tickets may be purchased in advance at www.bilietai.lt and on the ticket offices located in the area of the race.
- When entering the area of the race, a race ticket, after having presented an ID, shall be substituted with a race wristband. The organiser of the race notes that forged or counterfeit tickets shall not be substituted with race wristbands..
- Children under 140cm are granted free entry to the race provided that they are accompanied by their parent(s) or guardian(s).
- Within the area of the race, the participants of the race shall behave themselves so that they do not pose a threat to the other participants. It is strictly forbidden to damage the signs, promotional signboards, and other kind of equipment that is located in the area of the race.
- The Organiser shall ensure public order during the race in co-operation with the Lithuanian police, security agencies, information centre, medical stations, fire and rescue department, and ambulance service.
- If required, the Organiser can change the location of the race in order to ensure the safety of the participants of the race.
- The race security officers, who shall wear special clothing and have special stickers, are entitled to:
– Check tickets/wristbands;
– Check IDs of the participants of the race in order to establish their identity and/or age;
– Check the personal belongings, handbags, backpacks, clothes (including pockets) of the participants of the race if the latter are suspected to carry any objects prohibited by the Rules and Regulations into the area of the race. Security officers are entitled to remove from the area of the race a participant who carries any prohibited objects. Such a person is allowed to enter only if he/she leaves the prohibited objects outside the area of the race.
- Individuals who violate these Rules and Regulations shall be immediately withdrawn from the area of the race; their tickets shall not be reimbursed and they shall be held liable for the damage in accordance
- The Organiser is entitled to replace the announced performers, change the entertainment events, and modify the programme.
- These Rules and Regulations may be altered upon a unilateral decision of the Organiser. They are published on the official website of the race and information centres located in the area of the race.