HANKOOK IS SINGLE TYRE SUPPLIER FOR ENEOS 1006 KM AND PARNU 1000 KM SERIES 2017 RACES.
Download 2017 ENEOS 1006 km racing tyres ordering form
Hankook will service all the teams with full technical and ﬁtting service at the circuits, all participating teams will beneﬁt from the following advantages:
- Attractive Hankook Tyre prices, as listed below (ENEOS 1006 km and Parnu 1000 km races
- Teams only have to pay for the tyres they actually use (Please note: Tyres ﬁtted on the rims are not refundable. However, rain and slick tyres with a special Hankook decal for Baltic can be used in ENEOS 1006 km and Parnu 1000 km races).
- Hankook will take care of the transport of all tyres to the race weekend, therefore teams will save on the transport costs.
- Maximum competition, because all team will run on the same high quality Hankook tyres.
- Technical service and tyre ﬁtting during the entire event, practice, qualifying and race free of charge.
PRICES OF THE HANKOOK TYRE FITMENT ENEOS 1006 KM AND PARNU 1000 KM SERIES 2017:
Hankook ordering conditions:
- Price list is including discount and excluding VAT (Lithuanian VAT is 21%).
- Lithuania registered companies will be invoiced with VAT. EU-registered companies will be invoiced without VAT if the company has a valid EU VAT number.
- For teams who pay for their tyres at the circuit, local VAT is applicable.
- Each participating team will receive speciﬁc ordering information for these races after registration.
- Each participating team should inform how many slick tyres they need.
- Hankook will have 2 sets of wet tyres available for each team. If team expect to use more than 2 set of wet tyres need to order it.
- The participants must purchase the tyres at the ofﬁcial Hankook distributor (JUAB Juta)
HANKOOK TYRE WILL SUPPLY THE TYRE THROUGH THEIR SERVICE PROVIDER UAB “JUTA”
||Jonas Gelžinis Pranas Aksamitauskas