HANKOOK IS THE OFFICIAL TYRE SUPPLIER FOR "Aurum 1006 KM POWERED BY HANKOOK" RACE
Download 2018 Aurum 1006km powered by Hankook tyres order form (version 2018-04-26)
Hankook will provide service to all the teams with full technical and ﬁtting service at the track, all teams will have these beneﬁt:
- Teams only have to pay for the tyres they actually use (Please note: Tyres ﬁtted on the rims are not refundable.
- However, rain and slick tyres in "Aurum 1006 km powered by Hankook" race can be used only with a special mark “Aurum 1006 Hankook .
- Hankook will take care of the transport of all tyres to the race weekend, therefore teams will save on the transport costs.
- Technical service and tyre ﬁtting during the entire event, practice, qualifying and race is free of charge.
PRICES OF THE HANKOOK TYRES FOR "Aurum 1006 KM POWERED BY HANKOOK" 2018:
Tyres ordering conditions:
- Price list is excluding VAT (Lithuanian VAT is 21%).
- Lithuanian registered companies will be invoiced with VAT. EU-registered companies will be invoiced without VAT if the company has a valid EU VAT number.
- For teams who pay for their tyres at the circuit, local VAT is applicable.
- Each team will receive speciﬁc ordering information for the race after registration.
- Each team should inform how many slick tyres they will need.
- Hankook will have 2 sets of wet tires available for each team. If team expect to use more than 2 sets of wet tyres then needs to be ordered.
- The participants must purchase the tyres at the ofﬁcial Hankook distributor (JUAB Juta)
HANKOOK TYRE WILL SUPPLY THE TYRE THROUGH THEIR SERVICE PROVIDER UAB “JUTA”