Participants, countries and cars:
• July 15-18, 2020 Palanga hosted the 21st long-distance car race in the history, which has been organized by Promo Events since the very beginning.
• 28 teams from Lithuania, Estonia and Great Britain registered for the Aurum 1006 km race.
• 2020 Aurum 1006 km race participants: 105 athletes and 28 team leaders from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Great Britain and Kazakhstan. • The youngest participant - 17-year-old Henrikas Matijošaitis, member of the DHL Racing Team.
• The eldest athlete of the race 65-year-old British Dave Holland from the team DHR-Ignera Autovesta.
• For the fourth year in a row, all teams used the same Hankook tires.
• The most popular car in the race:
• Super pole winner “Circle K milesPLUS Racing Team”, Estonian racing driver Ralf Aron made the fastest qualifying lap 1:08.973 min.
• 8 hours 42 minutes 49 seconds – this much time it took for “Aurum 1006 km race” leader “Circle K milesPLUS Racing Team” to reach 373th lap. Drivers Julius Adomavičius, Jonas Gelžinis, Oskaras Brazaitis and Ralf Aron were driving „Porsche GT3 Cup Gen2“.
• First time the same team won the race second year in a row.
• This was the ninth victory in Palanga for Jonas Gelžinis, any other driver cannot proud of such a result.
• “Circle K milesPLUS Racing Team” driver Ralf Aron made the fastest race lap 1: 09.553 min. This is a new absolute record for racing.
• The second place won the "Porsche Club by LG OLED" team - Mantas Janavičius, Arūnas Tuma, Marius Bartkus and Aurelijus Rusteika, who drove the Porsche 911.
• The third place won the "Noker Racing" Team - Kęstutis Stasionis, Sten Piirimagi, Egidijus Valeiša and Justas Jonušis, who drove the Volkswagen Golf GTI.